Monday, February 27, 2012

Kingston Club



This is a great recipe that I found on Jeffrey Mongenthaler’s website that I had to share with everyone. I have a link to his website on the blog and if you haven’t checked it out yet you need to. This guy is a genius I’ve used so many of his recipes and they’ve all turned out amazing.

1 ½ oz Drambuie
1 ½ oz Pineapple Juice
¾ oz Fresh Squeezed Lime juice
1 tsp. Fernet Branca
2 dashes Angostura
Soda Water

Combine all the ingredients in an ice filled shaker except soda water, remember use good ice. Shake vigorously but briefly, strain into a chilled Collins glass filled with fresh ice. Top with soda water and garnish with a large piece of orange zest.

Enjoy this one, I know you will and you wont be able to stop at just enjoying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment